Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fast Point And Shoot 2009

cottage Tour Part II

Resume with the opening round of the ladder that leads upstairs to the attic spaces

The staircase gives access to an area that will be my craft room, and at the same time divides the two rooms reserved for my children.
This is a part with my purse in plain sight

And this is the other photograph that I gave a craniates a beam! In short space I have reserved that runs around the stairwell

On the right side, the entrance to the room of my son
With a roof window

And a balcony overlooking the sea, but at the moment covered with a tarpaulin to prevent rain damage
face
On the front is the area reserved to the bathroom to the left and right of the closet
In particular, the bathroom


The cabin armdio

back at the stairs, on the left is a small utility room and the entrance to the room with my daughter left the bathroom
Here you can see better because he is photographed from inside the room

The room from another angle. The door on the right is the closet

Finally the terrace, which juts out of the bathroom window even

back outside to show the north side which includes a kitchen, and windows of the living

Here we see the pillars of the entrance gate and pedestrians

This photo shows the fence before the ground leveling

And here is today the building

That hard work !!!!!! I hope I have satisfied your curiosity!
See you next update.
Kisses Francy

0 comments:

Post a Comment